Last night, we all had a great time putting ornaments on the tree. It was really fun this year because I had a little helper, that really helped!! I usually put up the tree and decorate it all on my own. But, this year Zander was REALLY excited to help and he did a great job. I put some chairs next to the tree and he was able to put ornaments on the top and bottom and on all sides. I didn't move very many of them because he did a great job keeping them evenly distributed. We did have a heck of a time trying to keep Mason from yanking them down as fast as we were putting them up. Daddy did a good job helping with that so Zander and I could get the tree all decorated. It was a fun activity to start the holiday season!
Mason was fascinated with these little toy soldier ornaments.
What, What did I do?? (He looks so innocent, doesn't he!)
"Look, Mommy I put it right there."
Such a cute little helper!!
My little daredevil, acting up while we were decorating the tree.
The silly picture......The cute one




2 comments:
Oh it looks soo cute! Love that you had your little "HELPERS" out there with you...my kiddos get un interested about 5 minutes into the process...Enjoy it while you can!!! ;)
What a great job. I love the tree. It reminds me of mine:) Cute. Love your new look and that cute header too.
Post a Comment