Monday, December 7, 2009
Zander's "Friends"
I found this cute little craft on Disney's Family Fun website. Zander had a great time putting them together, and they are just adorable, aren't they?!?!! He was so proud of them. In Zander's mind, all people are friends, so these are "friends" according to him. They are really supposed to be a Christmas Choir or Carolers. These were a gift for Mimi & she loved them too! Here is the link to the direction if you would like to make some too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
December
(16)
- 43 of 52 - Christmas Eve
- Christams Lights
- Christmas Eve Cookies & Snow
- All Dressed Up
- 42 of 52
- Gift Exchange
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- 41 of 52 - '09 Christmas Parade
- 40 of 52
- Zander's "Friends"
- The Best Toy EVER!
- Santa is coming to Town!
- 39 of 52
- Trimming the Tree
- Thanksgiving 2009
- Happy Birthday, Baby Mason!!
-
▼
December
(16)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



3 comments:
Oh MY GOODNESSS!!! Those are the CUTEST!
I'm gonna have to help Riley make some. They're darling!
Cute craft! I might have to get my class to make a set for their parents.
They turned out so cute. I have tons of rolls to use up. Would you say it was pretty easy project?
Post a Comment