Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Turtle
My Aunt Jill sent me an email with this clip in it. This morning when I was watching it, Zander wanted to see. I showed it to him and he LOVED it! I said to him, "See that turtle, he's singing." He pointed at the screen and said, "turtle." It was really that clear. I was so excited, I had to share that with everyone. He is saying sooo many words, I'm just waiting for the day when he really starts talking. He talks now, but it seems it's in his own little language most of the time. I can't wait to really understand what he is saying.
About the clip: This guy is really amazing. I enjoyed watching all his clips on You Tube. He was on that show America's Got Talent. I was never really interested in the show, so I didn't watch it. But, this guy is really good. And, he is from TEXAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment