
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Escape Artist
Zander has figured out how to climb out of his bed. We woke up this morning to him knocking on his door. I wasn't quite sure how he did it, since he doesn't have anything to climb on. So, I put him in to see if he would show me. Sure enough, he did. All he did was lift his leg over the top and jumped out. I was a little shocked. He was smart enough to go to th corner of the bed so he could hold on to both sides to get enough leverage to get his leg over the top. I told my best friend and she said wait until you have a baby and he climbs into the crib so he can be next to the baby. I thought that was funny, but I'm sure he will some day! LOL :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




1 comments:
Too funny! I hope Jared takes a LONG time to figure out how to climb out of his crib!
Post a Comment