CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's 2008!

Gold New Year


More Graphics at pYzam.com



HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's 2008, can you believe it?? Have any of you set a resolution for the new year??

I don't usually set new year's resolutions, but this year I have decided to make one. I would like to keep a personal journal, and make it a habit to write in it at least once a week. I have never really been very good at keeping a journal, but have always wished I did. We have always been taught at church to keep a journal so that you have a record of events in your life, not only for our benefit, but also for the benefit of those we leave behind when we pass away. A journal is also good to help you realize all the blessings that you have been given. Sometimes it's hard to recognize a blessing until it has past and you are looking back on it. It would've been nice to have some of the memories that I shared with my father written down so that I could go back and read over them. Since I haven't been very good at keeping a journal, I don't have any of those memories written down. So, I plan to start. I have a nice journal that my grandmother made for me that I plan on filling up this year. If you see me, ask how it's going so that I will be reminded of my goal.

0 comments: