Zander loves to see his Daddy when he gets home. They always have a great time together. They were playing with his Legos the other night and I took some photos to share. He has a train with his set and loves to stack them really tall. Jason was laying on the floor helping him stack them as tall as they would go. After stacking them, they would push the train around until it fell over. It never made it too far, but Zander thought it was great! They rebuilt it about 3 times. He and his Daddy are sooo cute together! Don't you think so?
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment