CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

4-Wheelin' Zander

Zander got two 4 wheelers for Christmas. He got one from his Grammy Kitty & one from his Grandpa. The one his Grammy gave him was a smaller Dora one. In my opinion, this one is a little safer and easier to chase him on. The one his Grandpa gave him is bigger and goes much faster. Jason & I took him out to play with them Saturday night. He really LOVED it! Jason, although, got pretty worn out chasing him on the big 4 wheeler. Zander enjoyed himself. He was pushing the little one around and even gave his Winnie the Pooh balls a ride on it. While Jason was chasing him around on the big 4-Wheeler to make sure he didn't run into anything, Zander was yelling "Weee Weee!" It was lots of fun to watch. Yesterday his Grandpa come over and we showed him how he enjoys his new ride. Zander really loves his Grandpa, or "Papa" as he says it.

I've made a montage of the pictures and videos of Zander 4-Wheelin':


1 comments:

Valerie

That was soooo funny! I was laughing so hard (still am)...maybe it's because it's like 10:30pm. Anyways I sure you guys had a blast watching him learn how to use the 4-wheeler. I remember being pregnant and Bill talking about either getting Zander a 4-WLR or how he already had one for him ever since Zander was like a year old! I think it's awesome...next time Jason should get ready by doing some side stretches and Stop/Go exercises! :)