CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Illness

It seems like Zander has been sick forever, poor little guy. He was sick on Thanksgiving, as mentioned in an earlier post about the ER. He got better, but about a week and half ago, he started having a high fever again. We've been back to the doctor twice since then. The doctor said he still has bronchitis and an ear infection. The poor little man has been on antibiotics for about 4 weeks and now he has a nebulizer and ear drops. Some days he acts like he feels fine and others he just lays around looking miserable. I feel so bad for him, but there isn't much I can do. Jason seems to have caught the virus as well, so our house isn't too exciting right now. I sure hope this all ends soon! Here's a picture of Zander on a sick day laying around watching TV.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org