I'm posting a few pictures from this past month of things we've been up to. I haven't been posting very much because I've been busy with a sick baby, finishing my final paper, and Christmas shopping. But, that doesn't mean I haven't been taking pictures! You all know how I love my camera and taking pictures. Before I show them to you, though, here's a little explanation of what the pictures are of........
Jason and I traditionally put Christmas decorations up on the day after Thanksgiving. We were able to do so this year, with a little help from my Mom. It's hard to get all the outside decor up with Zander running around, so he went to play at her house while we put up decorations. He did help a little before and after his visit to Mimi's, as you can see in the pictures.
The city had a Christmas Festival. I wanted to take Zander because Santa was flying in on a helicopter. Zander loves helicopters, so I thought he would like it. Unfortunately, we couldn't really see the helicopter because he landed too far away. So, that was not too much fun. You can see us looking at the helicopter in the sky.
Zander is fascinated with the ornaments on the tree. Mimi gave him one and that's the only one he is allowed to take off the tree. That doesn't mean he obeys the rule, but most of the time that is the only one he will take off. There are some cute pictures of him looking and touching the ornaments. He calls them pretty because I always say, "Look, they are PRETTY, Don't Touch." He'll walk up to the tree, point and say, "pitty." It's cute.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment