CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Sunday Best

G G came to town for my graduation and brought Christmas presents with her. The boys got matching outfits that they wore to church yesterday. They looked so cute, we had to take their picture. Neither one of them would smile, but they look cute anyway!

Steve is also in town for the holidays. Since we were all at Mom's last night, we decided to take a family picture. Taylor was not there because she was spending time with her Dad. So, we'll have to get another one when she is around. I thought the picture was good, so I wanted to share it with you.


A good friend from church dresses up like Santa every year. Last year, we were able to get some really cute pictures of the boys with him, so we thought we would try again this year. The boys didn't want to sit on his lap. They both cried when they got near him. So, Sarah and I had to sit next to him with the boys to get a picture.








0 comments: