Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Graduation
My family made last night very special for me. My brothers and sister-in-law cooked dinner for me before I headed to my graduation. We had fajitas and they were YUMMY! They are great cooks. I'm sure I left a mess because I didn't have much time to help clean up. Sorry for that, guys :)! After they cleaned up, they all come to watch and cheer me on as I walked across the stage. After the graduation, we headed back to my house to open presents and have cake. Thank you to those who sent gifts. I loved everything! & Thanks, Mom, for the very delicious Italian Cream Cake. I love you!
I want to give a big thanks to all my family and friends who have supported me throughout my college days. It was a lot of stress and hard work and I'm sure that I passed that on to you at some point. I really appreciate all the help, love, and support you have given me. I am grateful to have such a great support system. I would like to express a special thank you to my husband. He is always a BIG help at home and supports everything I decide to do. I am lucky to have such a wonderful man to share my life with. I love you, Baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment