Since it's been pretty cold outside, I bought some things to do indoors for Zander. Monday, I let him play with these grow capsules.
He LOVED them!! He was so excited to put the little capsules in the water and watch them transform and "grow" into foam animals.Zander named them "medicine animals" and told everyone that came over all about them. I didn't know they would be so exciting. The best part is they were only $1.



2 comments:
I bought some little lizards, turtles, and alligators at W-Mart that absorb water. I use them with my class when we study measurement because each day they get larger. You should find those. I bet Zander would love them too.
Wow I have never ever seen them before!! Wonder if its only an american thing? they look like so much fun, my middle child would go crazy for them, looks like fun!
Just surfed across your blog, t=your boys are darling and your layouts magical!
Post a Comment