Check out my little "Snowmen" :)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Enjoying the Snow
I know almost everyone else has had an overabundance of snow, but we rarely see snow, especially this thick! So, to say the least we were very excited to get out and play in it. We wish for a day like this every winter, but only see one every few years. I guess lucky for us it usually only last one day before it's all gone.
Check out my little "Snowmen" :)

Check out my little "Snowmen" :)
Labels:
Mason,
Outdoor Fun,
Zander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.







0 comments:
Post a Comment