
Saturday was a really nice day, so we couldn't waste it! We went to a park at a near by town with some friends for a picnic lunch. There is a creek by the park that we let the kids go down to and throw rocks in. They loved it, of course. I tried, unsuccessfully, to keep my boys out of the water. When I wasn't looking, Zander started jumping in a little puddle of muddy water and then he thought it would be fun to walk into the creek. Silly boy was all wet from his shoes to his waist. He had fun though. That's all that matters, right?
P.S. Thank you Andrea for the pictures :)







5 comments:
Whaaaa...I want to be playing outside. While we're not having snow, 42 and drizzly and gray doesn't encourage outside play. Looks like you all had a great time together.
I'm with Erin...and I think I told Andrea that I'm jealous that you all are in t-shirts. Great fun!
I can't believe that you are outside. Ugh. That is crazy. it is so cold here. Great pictures & I can't wait for warmer weather.
Oh that looks like so much fun and how great to be outside! Nothing wrong with a kid getting wet when they're playing, that's the whole point of childhood =) And I'm so glad that you have such great times with Andrea, truly great to have a wonderful friend.
That was really fun, despite the wet muddy kids. They really did enjoy themselves and that made for happy moms too. Really hope the sun comes back again this Saturday like the weather man is saying.
Post a Comment