Saturday, May 10, 2008
Zander's Birthday Bash
All the kids had a really good time at Zander's Beach Ball Birthday Party. It was a really nice day, so the water was a big hit. After playing in the water for a little while, we ate some hotdogs & burgers and then opened his gifts. Zander was on a roll with that. He went straight from one present to next. There was no time in between to look at the gifts, he was in hurry to get to the cake I guess. LOL :) We all sang happy birthday to him and he blew out the candle. During the song, he looked like he might start crying. I guess our singing wasn't very good. :( He ate his cake and said goodbye to all his guest. By then, he was worn out and ready for milk and a nap. Thank you all for coming and for all the great gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment