CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Colorful Bath

For Zander's Birthday, his Great Grandma gave him some bath toys and some little Crayola tablets that change the color of the water. He loves his bath, so she thought they were a great idea. We tried them out the night after she came to see us. I put a yellow one in the tub and the water turned yellow. It was pretty neat. I put Zander in the tub, and he gave me the ugliest look and would not sit down. It was hilarious!! He just squatted there with a look of disgust. I took a picture cause I just couldn't stop laughing at it. After a few minutes, he decided it was ok and sat down & now he loves the bath colors. The next time I used a blue tablet, and he was splashing and playing as normal again. Take a look at his face:

1 comments:

Andrea

Funny! Tish gave us some of those cuz Riss wouldn't have anything to do with it.