This is a front view of the head and body. You can see the little nubs as they call them, which are the arms and legs.Monday, May 12, 2008
First OB Appointment
Today was our first doctor's appointment for the new baby. I was excited to go and hear the heartbeat for the first time. When we got there and started talking to the nurse practitioner, she said we would not be able to hear the heartbeat because it was too early. But, she said I will be going an internal ultrasound and you will be able to see the heartbeat. So, I was ok with that. I didn't have an ultrasound this early with Zander, so it was neat to be able to see the baby at the first appointment. It's crazy what they can do these days!! She confirmed that the due date I came up with was accurate, so December 11th is the official due date. I will be having another c-section with this one because of the way Zander was turned during delivery. I am A OK with that! My next appointment is on the 2nd of June. I believe they are going to do another ultrasound then, but I'm not sure. And I should defiantly be able to hear the heartbeat then. In July sometime, I will find out the sex of the baby, so look for that info. Other then that, everything looks good so far. Here are the ultrasound pics:
This is a front view of the head and body. You can see the little nubs as they call them, which are the arms and legs.
This is a front view of the head and body. You can see the little nubs as they call them, which are the arms and legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment