Saturday, we had our annual trunk or treat at our church. It was lots of fun, as usual. The boys were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They did not have a costume in Mason's size, so I had to make a lot of alterations on the one he is wearing so that it would fit. It turned out pretty cute. The costumes came with face masks, but we don't allow masks at the church for safety purposes, so I painted their faces to look like ninja turtles. Zander was really excited to have his face painted. He had it all painted about an hour before the party started. :P
Mom, Taylor, Jarod and I dressed up as the Scooby Doo gang. We looked pretty cute all together. We even won the Cutest Group Costume :)
By the end of the night, most of the boys makeup had worn off the bottom of their faces, but they still looked really cute. They made out in the candy department. Mason could barely carry his bucket by the end. But, he would not let anyone help carry it. He kept saying, "Don't take it!"
My favorite part of halloween is carving the pumpkins. I didn't win the carving contest, but I was happy with how mine turned out. We had one of Thomas the Train and another more traditional pumpkin face.
We had a great time at the party as always. Thanks Scott and Val for putting together such a great party :)





2 comments:
lOVE THESE PICS. ALSO GREAT PUMPKINS. GLAD I MOTIVATED YOU. pictures go great with your spooky blog. lol.
Your group costume idea was sooooo cute!!
Post a Comment