I had the letter H for Preschool last week and really wanted to do a "Halloween" themed day. I found this cute little haunted house craft and went with it since house starts with the letter H. It was a really easy craft for the kids and all kids like lift and finds, right?!? You can find the instructions for it here on All Kids Network.

I couldn't find a book at the library about Haunted Houses. So I went to Barnes and Nobel and that had this HUGE board book on sale that was just perfect! It was not scary at all and the pictures are so very cute. The Author is Lee Howard if you'd like to find it.
I couldn't find a book at the library about Haunted Houses. So I went to Barnes and Nobel and that had this HUGE board book on sale that was just perfect! It was not scary at all and the pictures are so very cute. The Author is Lee Howard if you'd like to find it.
We also read this counting Halloween Book. It was fun way to teach the kids how to count backwards. The kids enjoyed counting all the trick-or-treaters on each page. It was a cute little book, too.
There are some more Halloween books listed here on No Time For Flash Cards along with another Haunted House craft. I couldn't find any of these books, but they all look cute. I hope you all enjoy your Halloween this weekend!!




1 comments:
So cute. I love kids halloween books. :)
Post a Comment