CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Thomas" Room

A couple of weeks ago, we decided to move the boys into a room together. Mason loves to be near Zander, day & night and they are always playing together in Zander's room, so we thought it would be best to just put them together. Zander wanted to make the room a "Thomas" room. He picked the colors to paint the walls and I found some Thomas decals to stick along the chair rail. It turned out really cute and they seem to like being in there together.


Zander & Mason in their newly painted room.


A picture of the room all put together.



The curtains I made to match the decor.



A collage of different pictures from the new "Thomas" room.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous

What a cute room! You did a great job!

Jan

all the days of our life

This room is too cute, you did a great job with it.

Searls Stuff

That is such a pretty shade of blue. Great job, Mom!

Theresa

Looks great, love the quote about the stinky socks.

Cindy

Adorable room Vanessa! I know they love it and you can look at their faces and see how they feel! Great job!

Unknown

So cute. I cant wait to start ryans room make over. We are going this airplane blueprint theme. I want to get a giant airplane decal for his wall to be is headboard .... excitied to get rid of the CARS. LOL.