
This is Zander and I. Last Wednseday, he insisted on wearing his shirt backwards. It may not have been so bad if he wasn't wearing a polo shirt. I asked him to go look at himself in the mirror to see his shirt. He did and asked, "Mommy, is this crazy?" To which, I replied, "Yes, Zander, it's a little crazy." He proceeded to tell me that he liked it and just wanted to wear it that way. I laughed, and reminded him we were going to the park to see his friends. He didn't mind, he told me that they would like it. So, he proudly wore his shirt like this all day, with the colar up and all because that is just how he wanted it. And, I might add, all his friend's parents told him how much they liked his shirt....so, I guess he was right. *sigh*


7 comments:
Cute story but I'm having trouble seeing the pics.
yeah, me too.
fun story but i couldn't see the backward shirt and the rest of the photos. T.T
same here for some reason i also couldnt view it :(
What a sweet kid. He must keep you laughing!
there you go! i can now see your pics. ^-^
haha! your son already has his own fashion statement at an early age. his smile is adorable. i think he can carry himself well no matter what he wears. ^^,
Awww he is so playful and fun!
Shoot Me, happy mother's day!
Isn't it funny how we try to make them conform, until we stop to realize that they are showing us their personalities and we're actually trying to stifle them! Great job for letting him go to the park that way!
Post a Comment