CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

4 Years Old

My little Zander turned 4 years old last Thursday. We celebrated by having pizza, cake, and presents with family on Thursday evening. He wanted a "Thomas Birthday," so I made a cake and topped it with a candy railroad track and placed his trains on top. When he saw it, he asked why are my toys on the cake and where is my number 4. Once I told him I had made a track for the trains to sit on he was ok with that, but he pointed to the corner of the cake and said, "the 4 goes right here." So that's where I put it.
He had a great day, and loved all his presents. Happy, Happy Birthday, Zander!!! I LOVE YOU!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McCrakensx4

Super cute cake! Love the Thomas theme! You have really nice handwriting on the cake! Mine is never that nice looking! Happy 4th to your boy!

Searls Stuff

Wow! These little ones are growing up way too fast. He looks so excited!