I recently found The Scrappiest, a blogspot with some cool scrapbook sketches. I've used two of their sketches and joined in on the online crop at Scrap for a Cure that was mentioned on the blog.
I used this weeks sketch, Sketch #60, for this one.

I used Sketch #58 for this one.

This one was for the menu challenge on the online crop. I had to include a cardstock background, glitter, floral, distressing, 4 photos, and computer generated journaling.
& this last one was for the Springy Sketch Challenge on the online crop. There was a sketch & a list of titles we needed to use for this.




3 comments:
Girl those turned out fabulous. I want to scrap more. I love your pages. Great job!
These are so stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us!
These are all absolutely fabulous! Love the bright colors in the Cosmo Cricket one!
Post a Comment