CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

My 29th Birthday....

was a great one! I got to spend the whole day with people I love. Jason had a service call to go do in the morning, but was home before we knew he was gone & he came home with breakfast. I spent a little while scrapbooking in my new scrapbook room and than we went to Toys R Us to look around and let Zander check out the Thomas Day stuff. We ate lunch together at the new Billy Bob's Burgers, a little hometown burger place. Then we headed home for the boys to take naps. Mom & Taylor came over around 3 pm and I opened presents. Of course I got some really cool stuff :) And then, we all loaded up in the car to head out to the Cheesecake Factory in Austin. My brother, Steve, his fiance, and my Grandparents met us there. We had a great dinner and I enjoyed spending time with everyone! Thank you all for my gifts and the great memories!! I love you ALL!!



Jason & I at Billy Bob's (photo taken by Zander)

My birthday cheesecake, Brownie Sundae! Isn't it just so cute??! It was delicious, too!

The Birthday party group at Cheesecake Factory
Mason, Jason, Zander, Bethany, Steve, Taylor, Mom, Grandma, Grandpa & Me





4 comments:

He & Me + 3

Happy Late Birthday. How fun. That sounds like the perfect day and yum to that cheesecake.

McCrakensx4

Happy Birthday!! My bday was this week too...but you ate way better than I did...that cheesecake looks so yummy! It is wrong that I want cheesecake factory at 8:50 in the morning!!

Searls Stuff

Zander does a great job of taking pictures. I am glad you enjoyed your day.

Unknown

Wanted to say Hello and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. They make my day.