Thursday, March 18, 2010
Playin' in the Dirt
We went out to the property today with my brother & his family. The boys had a lot of fun playing in the dirt and riding the quads. Mason was so dirty. I think he tries to eat dirt everytime we are outside. You can see in the pictures the dirt all around his mouth, but he's smiling anyway.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



4 comments:
Looks like a beautiful day! And what is it with boys and dirt...you can't have one without the other!
yep, boys & dirt. what else do they need?
cali was talking about how we took pics out there last year and she even told me the name of one of the roads we turn on out there! i can't believe her memory sometimes.
These photos are great Vanessa! Your family is great-the boys are adorable! Even though they look a little ornery!
What fun! Kids love dirt no matter where they are.
Post a Comment