Last night, we went out as a family to have some fun. I've been wanting to take Zander bowling 'cause I thought he would really like it. I was right, he did & he did pretty good for his 1st time, too. Mason was a little hard to keep contained with all the balls around. He just wanted to get a hold of them. We had a great time, though!!
Check out Zander...
Zander's turn!! Look at him with that little tongue hanging out. Anytime he is really into what he's doing, he has it stuck out the side of his mouth. It just cracks me up!!Check out Zander...
There he goes. He would just run up there and drop the ball.
I guess he like watching it from a far. I guess if he did stay up there he would be standing there for a while since the ball rolled so slowly.
Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a look at our family fun night!


3 comments:
What fun. We always have a blast when we bowl too. Cute pictures.
bowling with kids is always entertaining, his tongue sticking out is too funny.
How fun! My boys love to bowl too! Great pics!
Post a Comment