
Well, this is my last week of 52 weeks! I now have 52 weeks worth of pictures of me and my boys. I'm gonna' keep trying to get pictures of myself doing our everyday activities for the "Shoot Me" challenge, but it may not be every week.
Anyway, these are some pictures of the boys and I in the backyard.It's been a pretty nice week and we have spent a lot of our extra time out there. I took them using the self timer on my camera. Zander loves to take pictures like that, as you can tell by how nicely he is posing for the pictures. Thank you for checking in on us!





8 comments:
Congrats on 52 weeks. Nice shots in the yard. I love your header shot too.
Very cute, that is cool that you did all 52 weeks. I just started her just shoot me challenge last week and I hope I do it every week.
First off... Yeah!!! You did it! Next, I'm glad you are able to enjoy some nice time outside. That's great. My youngest likes the self timer too, I think it's the beeping that keeps him interested!
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to be outside like you all - so much fun.
I admire you! Fantastic job of sticking with a goal.
Yay for you! I am almost there...just a few more weeks! Great shots of you and the boys! I really need to learn how to use my timer!
congratulations for completing the challenge :) the photos are all great! :) loving all your smiles.
u may view mine here
Awesome job on the 52 Weeks!! I still do Shoot Me, but am more relaxed about it. Great set of pictures to round out your 52 Weeks.
Post a Comment