Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The Big Day
Yesterday, I went for an OB check-up. The doctor said everything looks good and the baby is growing as expected. She also told me that the ultrasound tech was still unable to get all the pictures needed of the spine, so we will probably be getting another ultrasound before the baby arrives. She alos gave me a date for the c-section. So, unless the baby decides to make it earlier, the baby will be born on December 4th, 2008. I started a countdown with this date to help everyone keep track of the big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
Congratulations, I am happy to hear things are going well!
Post a Comment