CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Name Our New Little Man



Jason & I are having a really hard time picking a name for our new baby boy. I really love the name Garrett, but he isn't in love with it. His choice is Chance, but I don't really like that name. So, we have two other names that we both like but are not our favorites. They are Mason or Maddox. So, today I added a poll to the top of our page so you all can vote on your favorite. Let me know what you think of the names, just leave your response under comments for this post. I really would love to hear what everyone thinks.

3 comments:

Valerie

I picked Mason. I went through them all and said them with Zander's name(Mason and Zander) and I liked how this one sounded with Zander's name and in full(Mason Woolverton.) I think It's a handsome name. I've run across a few names I like for boys and Sean and Sarah took two of them! SO...I hope you chose Mason so I can really narrow down my list of boy names! Not that I KNOW I'll have a boy next or anything...I don't want to get my hopes up for a girl though.

Anonymous

I really like the name Mason. It isn't an overly used name and like valerie said it sounds good when you are talking about Zander and him together.

Anonymous

I really like the name Maddox. It to is not a common name. Since Zander is a unique name, I think that Maddox fits right in with the uniqueness.