Zander recently got a new "big boy bed." We decided to use his crib for the new baby & get him a twin size bed. He really seems to love the big bed. We have also moved all his toys in with him. I was worried he might stay up during his nap time or at night playing with his stuff, but so far he has been really good. He just goes to sleep. In addition to the toys, we moved the extra TV in there too. I'm not sure if he likes that or not. He would much rather stay out in the living room to watch TV. Anyhow, I took a few pictures of his room so everyone could see his "new" room.



Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
Oh wow, that looks great!! I love it. Is he ok with the TV in there now?
Post a Comment