Zander loves Bathtime. Every night he'll ask for his bath. He uses the sign by rubbing his chest and says "BAAFF." We have a whirlpool bathtub with jets. He really likes you to turn the jets on while he is taking his bath. I usually wait to turn them on until after I have washed him. The jets make nice bubbles out of the soap after washing him. This night, I had used his Baby Magic soap to wash him instead of his Dove soap. Apparently, Baby Magic makes much more bubbles than Dove. You can see what I'm talking about in the pictures below.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment