Friday, February 15, 2008
Adding Some Roo to the Do
We hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day! Zander and Jason got their hair cut for Valentine's Day. Zander got all of his cut off, now he can spike it like a big boy. He looks so cute and grown up. I can't believe he is almost two years old!! He was so good getting it cut yesterday. He sat there pretty quiet and still most of the time. The last few times, he has just cried and screamed the whole time, so this time he did MUCH better! I had to take him back today to get the top a little evened out. He didn't cry or squirm at all. They put some gel in it and spiked it for me. He looked so cute, I had to take a picture so everyone could see. So, what do ya' think?? Is he handsome or what??!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




0 comments:
Post a Comment