Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Big Boy Room
We've been doing a lot of moving around in our house. Since Zander hopped out of bed, we've changed his bed to a toddler bed and moved him into the office. His room is now a playroom and our office has moved to the corner of the dining room. I'm excited that it's all done and I'm very pleased at how his room turned out. Here are some picture's of Zander's new "Big Boy Room." :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment