This week, the local newspaper came to class to publish a story on the class. The story was in the paper today with some really cute pictures. I just had to share it with you.
This is on the front page:
Here is the story. The picture was taken while we were playing with bubbles. Zander gets really excited when we pull out the bubbles.
The story was really long. Here is the continuation with a picture of Maggie.
I tried to find the article on the website, but was unsuccessful. I did find a picture of the front page. It is at http://www.temple-telegram.com/pageone.pdf. You can see the first picture at this webpage. We were really excited when we saw it.


3 comments:
That is AWESOME! I'm so glad the class is going well and that he's learning the signs, you will love being able to "talk" to him at such a young age. So cool you're both in the paper too!!
My Nephew is famous!!!!
That is a really cool article, and what a great way to get some Mommy and Son time. It is so exciting to hear that he is learning the sign language, what a smart guy! Noel would love to come over and play again, so just let us know when!
Post a Comment