![]() |
| Click to play | Make your own Smilebox |
Monday, August 20, 2007
Zander in the Sun
Last week I took Zander outside to play in the water. He had lots of fun in his little pool with our dog, Cassidy. After he was done in the water, he went down the slide a couple of times. On our way to turn the waterhose off, he found a little surprise. Take a look at the slideshow to see what he found!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment