Saturday, we went to the Red Bull Flugtag in Austin. Flugtag is an event held annually where groups of people build nonmotorized "aircrafts" that they attempt to fly off a ramp over the water. We watched most of it from a huge screen because there were so many people there, you could barely see over them. Although all of the airplanes took a nose dive into the water, it was a fun to see all the things people had built and the silly lttle dance routines before they took their dip in the water. Some of the aircrafts there were a bg skateboadr with wings, a bulldog, a Flinstone car, one looked like the "Silver Bullet", and there were even a group of troops that made a Apache look alike. We were afraid when we got there that Zander would not like it because it was sooo crowded and hot, but Zander LOVED it! He was clapping and getting excited to see the people on the big screen. At the end of the show, the Red Bull Skydivers srydived onto the ramp that was built over the water. They were pretty good. It was at night, so the divers had fireworkss trailing them. It was neat to see. I've made a slideshow of the pictures and videos I took. There is one video of Zander getting excited. It's pretty funny. When he gets excited, he puts his hands up and just shakes them and his head. It looks kinda' crazy, but he does it everytime he gets excited about something. Anyway, enjoy.....
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment