CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Kiddos & the Fair

This Saturday evening, we didn't have much planned to do, so we decided to take the kids to the fair. I knew Zander would love it and I always like to go to those things. First, we headed to see all the animals. At 1st, Mason wasn't too sure about them. But he warmed up to it and enjoyed watching Daddy feed them.


After seeing all the animals, we went outside to the fair grounds. We watched a juggler do a crazy little stunt show and then we watched the bicycle team do some cool things off the ramps. Zander liked the juggler, but he got bored with the bike show. I think he was really just ready to go play carnival games and go on some rides.


After the bike show, we headed over to the dart board and watched Daddy throw some darts to win some little stuffed animals. Then, off to the rides. Mason was too little to ride anything but the carousel, but he really liked that one.


Zander could ride all the little kid rides and he wanted to ride them all, but we just let him ride a few. He really enjoyed them, as you can see. Mason had a hard time watching Zander go on the rides while he just got to stand there and watch.

We all had a pretty good time and I can't wait for the fair again next year :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: