CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st Day of Pre-School



Zander is old enough to start Pre-K this year, but we don't qualify for him to go to public school. So, when I heard that some of the girls from church wanted to start a pre-school co-op, I was very interested. We got together and decided to rotate having the kids meet at our houses, one day a week, for 2 1/2 hours to have "school." Zander was really excited to go. He went to his good friend Reagan's house for the 1st day and learned about the letter A and the number 1. He had a great time and told me all about his day at school when I picked him up. I'm excited to be the next Mom to teach (we shall see how that goes) and for Zander to have this opportunity. I'm also very glad that he is so excited about going to his "big school" when he turns 5.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown

Thats a great idea. Glad you still got him in some kind of interacting program.

La Familia Gutierrez

Sounds like fun! Some girls did that last year, but now most of them are in a preschool (maggie is the only one who isnt 4 yet!).

Searls Stuff

Great idea! I did that with some friends in Germany when Leslie was little. It made it so much easier to deal with her when Becca went off to Kindergarten. You will really enjoy the experience.

polwig

What a great idea !! I wish I could switch like that my kids a little younger and are twins so I doubt anyone would want to take them on.