Friday night, Zander had a date with Mommy & Mimi. Our local theater was putting on a performance of the Dr. Seuss book, Go Dog Go. I was excited to take Zander to the show. He was excited too! Here he is heading heading in to the theater with Mimi.
He was very anxious to go in and sit down. He did not, however want his picture taken. During the intermission, I promised him he could take a picture with my camera if he would smile with me. So, he did. During the first half of the show, the "Dogs" handed out some lollipops for the kids. That is what he is holding.

As I'm sure you can tell, he still did not want his picture taken, but I took one anyway. He sat on Mimi's lap the whole time. Mine was apparently not good enough nor was the seat that I paid for him.
The show was great, the kids did a great job with this performance. Zander is still talking about it. After the performance, the "dogs" (all played by children) lined up out in the foyer for everyone to meet. Zander acted afraid of them and had a breakdown about high fiving them. Poor guy didn't take a nap, and I think he regrets being such a turd. I made him leave and the next morning he was asking to go back so he could give the dogs a high five. Maybe next time he won't be so grumpy. All in all, we had a great time.



0 comments:
Post a Comment