I haven't posted any of my layouts for a while. Here are my latest creations, all based on sketches from 52 Sketches....52 Weeks by Julie Bonner.
This one is of a couple of my favorite pictures of my boys and I. I loved the quotes and the papers and was excited to put it all together. It's my new "favorite" page. This was Sketch #44.This one is Mason's 8 Month Page. When I started this one, I didn't plan on making it his 8 month page, it just sorta' turned out that way. This one is Sketch #45.
This one is made from some new "Boy" papers I recently bought. I have a hard time finding boy papers, so I'm always excited when I do. I think I've collected quite a few in the last couple of months. This is Sketch #23.





3 comments:
I am just so jealous that you are getting pages done. sheesh I am so far behind. Great job.
I never noticed #23 before, maybe I'll put try to do that one next. I love that robot one too, its so cute.
I actually did a little scrapbooking this weekend for our "youth" scrapbook that I did for our youth at church. =0)
Aren't you proud of me?
Post a Comment