CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ear Infections

Zander has had ear infections off and on since November. We finally got to see the specialist on Friday and he recommended Zander have tubes put in his ears. Zander has a slight hearing loss caused by the ear infections and the doctor said his speech may be a little behind because of it. The tubes should release the fluid build up in his ear drums, help keep the infections to a minimum and restore his hearing. So, we scheduled the surgery and we will be taking him in on Thursday to get it done. The doctor said its only a 5 minute surgery, so it shouldn't take too long. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it will go well and help with the infections.

2 comments:

Valerie
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie

I recently found out that I had ear infections all the time when I was little. So, I talked like I was from New York for a long time. I should send you pictures of ny nephews ears before he had tubes put in! It would make you SUPER glad Zander didn't ever look like that!