CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy 1 & 1/2!

Zander is 18 months old! Can you believe it?? It has gone by sooo fast.

Anyway, today he went in for his check-up. He was not very cooperative. He didn't want to get weighed or measured and he wasn't sure he wanted to let the Doctor take a look at him. The Doctor was able to convince him it would be ok and he behaved while he looked him over. Then it was time for shots. Oh what JOY! He was not a happy camper. He SCREAMED!! as soon as the nurse stuck him with the first shot. Oh, did I mention there were 3 to give him. He would not sit still for the other two. So we were holding him down for the other two. He stiffened up, making it worse I'm sure. The second one came out before she got the meds in because he was moving to much. I picked him up after his third one, and he was just going NUTS! He wouldn't let her but the band-aids on, but she insisted. She got them on finally, and as soon as she left the room, he tore them off. I calmed him down, and we left.

Here are the 18 month stats. He weighed 29 lbs and was 32.5'' long. That puts him in the 75 percentile for weight and 50 percentile for height.

Oh, I almost forgot the good news, no more shots until he's 4!
YEAH!

0 comments: