Jason and I went to the Dallas Cowboys game on Sunday, Novemeber 18th. They played the Washington Redskins. It's a rivalry game each year, and this year was a great game. It was hard to watch, we were never sure who was going to win until the very end. It was back and forth, but the Cowboys came out on top with a 28 to 23 victory. You can read about it here if you'd like. We had a great time and were very excited to see them win. That makes 9-1. GO COWBOYS!!!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment