CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Boys in March

Sorry I've been so scarce. I missed all of March.. oops :/ I'm going to try to catch up a little and keep up with my blog again. To start, I just wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from March.

 Mason enjoying a Popsicle. I love his big green eyes in this picture.

Zander spraying Mason with is water squirter. We had a lot of really warm days in March and the kids enjoyed playing outside.

This is just a cute picture of Zander playing with his trios. He loves to build things. He is very creative and always thinking.
 

Mason taking his nap... my favorite time of day :) He is so peaceful while he's sleeping. He is busy and on the go all the time! So when he's sleeping I always enjoy the break!

0 comments: