Somewhere I read that a family wraps all their Christmas books at the beginning of December and unwraps one book a night to read as a countdown for Christmas Day. I thought that was a fun idea. But, I only have 12 Christmas books. So, I decided to do the "12 Days of Christmas Stories." Zander and I wrapped all the Christmas books we have and put them in a basket. Each night, the boys pick one book and open it. We then read it before tucking them into bed. It has been fun so far. They are really enjoying it.

This is Zander and Mason unwrapping their book last night.
This is Zander and Mason unwrapping their book last night.




2 comments:
That is such a cute idea. Might try that for next year.
Nifty idea. I think Leslie might like to try this next year.
Post a Comment