My big brother, Steven, just got married and I haven't shared any of the pictures, so here they are.
My brother & his beautiful bride, Bethany. They were united for time and all eternity in the San Antonio Temple on July 9, 2010. It was a joyous day and I'm so grateful that I was able to be there to witness them united. It was a truly joyous occasion! Welcome to the family, Bethany :)My two boys, sitting outside the temple, waiting to see their Uncle Steve all dressed up with his new wife.
Our big family with the newest member, Bethany Ratliff.
The San Antonio Temple with the American and Texas flag flying in the wind.
& the best part of the reception...........



2 comments:
Happy times! Thanks for sharing.
What a beautiful couple and the day looks gorgeous! I love your new header pic with all the guys and their matching ties!
Post a Comment