I am officially half way through the pregnancy! It seems to be going by really fast! I went to my doctor today and spoke to him about my ultrasound. He did not have the full report back yet, but he did have the overview that stated the fetal position was not in adequate position for testing. Because of this statement, he was able to order a new ultrasound that the insurance will pay for. The new ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday evening at 5:30. Hopefully we will be able to get a better picture of the baby and find out whether this one is a boy or girl. So, cross your fingers for me!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Half Way Done
I am officially half way through the pregnancy! It seems to be going by really fast! I went to my doctor today and spoke to him about my ultrasound. He did not have the full report back yet, but he did have the overview that stated the fetal position was not in adequate position for testing. Because of this statement, he was able to order a new ultrasound that the insurance will pay for. The new ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday evening at 5:30. Hopefully we will be able to get a better picture of the baby and find out whether this one is a boy or girl. So, cross your fingers for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
You look great! I can't wait to get out of this chubby stage and actually have a belly to be proud of!
Post a Comment