CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jeni & Jackie

Hello!! It is sooo good to hear from you guys. We too have been wondering where you are and what you are up to. I'm so happy that you found us here. It would really be nice to talk to you. I wasn't able to read your whole message because the guestbook doesn't give you much space to write. It would be great if you could give us an email address or phone number that we could get in contact you with. I called my Mom this morning to tell her you had found my blog. We are really excited. Anyhow, I didn't really know how to contact you other than here on my blog so I'm posting this so that we can get in touch with each other. My email address is vannykr@aol.com. Please email me!!

0 comments: